Water service module WSM
The water service module supplies steam boilers with degassed and chemically conditioned feed water and disposes of the desalting and waste water.
- Discharge and storage of condensate and make-up water
- Thermal partial deaeration of the feed water with WSM-T
- Thermal full deaeration of the feed water with WSM-V
- Chemical conditioning of the feed water
- Expansion and cooling of the desalting and waste water
- Cooling of the water samples
- SPC control and display for
- water level in the container
- feed water temperature for the WSM-T
- container pressure for the WSM-V
- blow-down temperature
- Control for chemical dosing
- Dry running protection feed pump module
- Overflow protection
All components are piped, thermally insulated and electrically wired in the highest equipment quality level for a multi-functional assembly unit. Elaborate scaffold constructions are not necessary: The compact module is mounted on a stable support device and designed for installing at ground level. All functions are computer-aided and automatically controlled with a programmable controller SPC with touch panel.
There are no reviews yet.